Register your Kroger card,
and every time you shop,
the rabbits will get money!
Wear your support!
Available from CafePress,
along with many other
really cool items!
Sign-up for a GLRS
credit card and show your
support for the bunnies
with every purchase!
Shop at Kroger and help the rabbits!
We are pleased to announce another way for our supporters to help the rabbits, and it doesn’t cost you anything! Just register your Kroger Plus card online, and every time you shop at Kroger, the rabbits will get money!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register your Kroger Plus card online at krogercommunityrewards.com. (Don't have a Kroger Plus card? They are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger!)
- Click Sign In/Register toward the top right side of the page.
- Click “Sign up today!” if you don’t already have an online account with Kroger (or sign in if you do).
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code and clicking “Find,” then select your favorite store from the list. Then enter your email address, create a password,, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- When you receive the email, click on the link, then click on “My Account” when you get to the page. Use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on “Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information” at the bottom of the page and input your Kroger Plus card number. (Note: If it is a new card, it may take a few days before you can successfully enter it.)
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number, 83844, or "Great Lakes Rabbit Sanctuary." Then select the organization from the list and click “save changes.”
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, make sure the organization’s name is on the bottom of your information page.
Then remember to use your Kroger Plus card every time you shop to help the rabbits!